Covid-19 & What to Expect at The Studio
As with anything I have taken steps to reduce risk but obviously it is not risk free. If you are in doubt of anything at all please stay home. As we’re all very aware the situation can change so please bear with me as I get to grips with any changes.
Before Your Class
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to class as there will be a queuing system for entry.
- Please wear a mask to and from your mat (not required for practise).
- Please bring all of your own equipment – mat, straps, blocks, water.
- On entering the studio you will place your shoes etc. In a colour coded holding.
- Make your way to a space which will be clearly marked with tape.
During/After Your Class
- After class you will be asked to leave in pairs (to avoid crowding at the shoes).
- Hand sanitiser will be available on entering and exiting the studio.
- During the class there will be no physical adjustments only verbal and I will remain stuck to my mat!