Covid-19 & What to Expect at The Studio
As with anything I have taken steps to reduce risk but obviously it is not risk free. If you are in doubt of anything at all please stay home. As we’re all very aware the situation can change so please bear with me as I get to grips with any changes.
- The class size is now a maximum of 12.
- The tickets are 100% non refundable.
- You will no longer be able to swap classes due to being able to efficiently track clients in and out of the studio.
- The cost of a class is now £10.
- There is the option to book an online course which is less – £7.00 and a class will be emailed to you each week and you will be able to access the class for 7 days.
Before Your Class
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to class as there will be a queuing system for entry.
- Please wear a mask to and from your mat (not required for practise).
- Please bring all of your own equipment – mat, straps, blocks, water.
- On entering the studio you will place your shoes etc. In a colour coded holding.
- Make your way to a space which will be clearly marked with tape.
During/After Your Class
- After class you will be asked to leave in pairs (to avoid crowding at the shoes).
- Hand sanitiser will be available on entering and exiting the studio.
- You will then exit via the opposite door.
- During the class there will be no physical adjustments only verbal and I will remain stuck to my mat!